Former Indianapolis Colts

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

admin
Administrator

44, Männlich

Former Indianapolis Colts

von admin am 05.05.2020 05:30

Former Indianapolis Colts and Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is being pursued by ESPN for "Monday Night Football" and by Fox for its Thursday night crew. Both networks want the future Pro Football Hall of Famer to enter the world of broadcasting, but that may not happen anytime soon.

After winning the Lamar Hunt Award cheap jerseys China on Tuesday, Manning was asked during a media session whether he has any thoughts about potentially joining ESPN's television cast.

"I don't know," Manning said. "'Monday Night Football' is an iconic institution; it has received the Lamar Hunt Award. I certainly enjoy listening [and] thinking about things. This is a second chapter for me that — the best advice I got was, 'Don't rush into something. Take your time and think about things.'"

Manning didn't shoot down the idea of potentially joining ESPN but he also joked that perhaps some reports may be premature.

"A lot of people seem to know what I'm going to be doing, [and] they haven't asked me yet or I haven't been informed," Manning said.

The Denver Broncos have plenty of options to fix their quarterback position in 2018, but reportedly, none stands out like Kirk Cousins.

While the general thought to this point has been that the Broncos would aggressively pursue Cousins, it's been previously reported that Denver has a plan B, C, D, etc. in place.

While the Broncos may in fact have backup plans in place, it doesn't sound like Cousins is just their top option. According to Charles Robinson or Yahoo! Sports, he's the option.

Any notion that the Broncos might give up due to the Vikings' perceived involvement in the Cousins sweepstakes has officially been proven false. This seems like an all-out blitz by Elway and the Denver Broncos' front office to get Cousins, and why not?

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 05.05.2020 05:32.

« zurück zum Forum